ADE







Before moving over to Amsterdam in July I had never heard of ADE (Amsterdam dance event) but I have to admit I doubt I will ever miss it again as it was absolutely incredible. The line up of Djs throughout the weekend was unbeleivable, literally every house DJ that is worth knowing played over the 5 day party weekend.




    Backstage with My Nu Leng after their set at AIR, these guys were ace if you love future bass house genres.




                                           Eddie Halliwel at the Slam FM event at Mini, Leidesplein



The great thing about ADE was the chance to attend masterclass from world class DJs as well as chillout sessions and boat parties during the day, warming you up for the nights events across the whole city. I will defienetly be returning next year!

Hannah Wants smashing her set at AIR (bellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment