Magneet 2014 was magical!

I literally had no idea what to expect when I bought my ticket for Magneet festival, but it was definitely not a mistake in any way. I have never seen so many random occurrences all in one place! The concept for this creative festival is ace, basically, if you have an idea for the festival you suggest it online and if it sounds good it goes ahead. Simple but effective.

My ultimate favourite thing about Magneet was the pure diversity, one tent would blast out deep house where as another would be a band or a theatre act. There was also nice chill areas such as the green place, which had a toasty fire with grass bales people could sprawl on and take a minute to breathe as well as amusing tents including a stage where people were hoisted up and swung into each other hitting one another with battons!


There was an atmosphere of peace, love and positive vibes which is all anyone could ask for!

OH, and there was a blowjob tent! 


No comments:

Post a Comment